- The student with the most Reading Minutes was a 5th Grader who read for 1,370 minutes!
- Our families sent 1,608 emails requesting pledges!
- We had a whopping 193 Dragons raise $100 or more!
- A fantastic number of 38 Dragons raised $250 or more!
- We had THREE Dragons that raised $500 or more!
- Amazingly, ONE Dragon raised $1,000!
This letter is a representation of what we are hearing from our families in regards to the upcoming school year.
Welcome to Carmel Del Mar, the school with a heart! We are glad you are here!
The Carmel Del Mar PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is a volunteer-based, parent-funded organization whose mission is to positively impact, support, and enhance the overall learning environment at Carmel Del Mar.
We organize events and programs that support the school community, and provide all children with opportunities to connect and learn. We also fund school-site needs and offer mini-grants to all teachers.
If you would like to support us, you can do so by becoming a member, volunteering and attending our events and fundraisers!
To keep track of what is happening at the school, signup for our newsletter or use the PTA Family Calendar.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org