Time to order your school supplies for next year.
This helps you save time and money when back-to-school shopping. Parents that use EPI school packs save up to 40% compared to the same supplies from a national retailer.
Order deadline is the last day of school- Thursday, June 14th!
To order online:
- Go to: educationalproducts.com/
- Enter our school code: CAR212
- Supplies will be delivered to your child’s classroom before school starts in August.
If you prefer to order by check, use the Order Form provided in your child’s Wednesday folder. Make your check payable to Carmel Del Mar PTA and return it by Thursday, June 14th with the completed order form.
For questions, contact Robin Phaneuf at email@example.com.
15th Annual Carmel Del Mar Elementary Dragon Ball
A dance for our daughters
Sunday, April 29, 2018
You are invited to attend the 15th Annual Carmel Del Mar Dragon Ball, a dance for our daughters. The dance will be held on Sunday April 29, 2018.
If you have attended this fantastic event in the past, then we probably do not need to remind you what a rewarding and fun event this is, both for daughters and fathers. For the “first timers”, you will experience a sophisticated and fun event that gives your daughters the opportunity to dress up, have a formal dinner-dance with their dads, and make memories to last a lifetime. The girls that are regular attendees of the dance will tell you what an awesome event it is, how much they love getting ready for the dance (dressing up, make-up, nails and hair) and what a great bonding experience it is.
And in truth, they might also mention how embarrassing it is to see their dads trying to hula-hoop or do the Macarena.
The Dragon Ball is organized by the Carmel Del Mar Dad’s Club. Proceeds from the event provide much-needed support for various school programs at CDM.
- Reception: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Dancing/games: 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m
Sunday, April 29, 2018 from 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM PDT
Hilton Del Mar
15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Del Mar, CA 92014
CDM Dad’s Club
- $50 early bird rate per person – until April 21st
- $58 per person – April 22nd through April 27th
- Registration includes appetrizers, a formal sit-down dinner, dessert and coffee
- Attire is semi-formal (jacket for dads, dresses for girls)
- Dance all night to the sounds of Rob The DJ
- Super Raffle Prize Drawings – with Special Mystery Box
- Souvenir digital photo
- Self Parking will be at a special rate of $5
- Prize tickets ($1 each, or 25 for $20) will be sold on the evening or online.
- Event could sell out
- Registration fee increases to $58 on April 21st
- Registration closes on April 27th
- You may choose to purchase your raffle tickets online when you make your reservation. You will receive these tickets when you check-in on the night of the event. You may buy additional tickets at the event (cash only)
- Refunds will be made until April 21st less a $10/per person fee. There are no refunds after April 22nd.
To register and get more information visit this link.