CDM PTA is looking forward to the 2023-2024 School Year and WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
Do you have ideas for our school and want to get involved to make a change? Are you interested in opportunities to create relationships with other CDM parents, teachers, and staff? We need board members in the following key roles: VP of Programs and Chairperson of Staff Appreciation, as well as several committee chair positions. Contact Susanne Volk at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Chairperson of Staff Appreciation
- Plan Staff Appreciation week in May (decorations, one lunch on Wednesday, and Friday morning coffee/ treats)
- Plan 2 staff luncheons (The Wednesdays during November and March Conference weeks)
- Plan and deliver monthly staff treats/ decorations to the staff lounge (this can be done on your own schedule)
VP of Programs
- Work with committees and other chairmen to plan and organize programs for the school year
- Collaborate with principal, PTA president, other committee chairmen and campus student groups to coordinate, plan and implement programs
- Develop annual program calendar and presents it at PTA association meeting for adoption (the president, VP, and past president help with this)
- Publicize approved program calendar using newsletters, website, social networks and school handbook
- Oversee and delegates volunteer recruitment for implementing and running programs (we will also have our volunteer coordinator)
We are also looking for people to be Chairs for the following Committees for 2023-2024:
- Drama Club
- Ice Cream Social
- Red Ribbon Week
- Light Up The Night
- Movie Night
- 6th Grade Promotion
- Parent’s Night Out
- Book Fair
- Art Night
- Winter Wonderland
Contact Susanne Volk at email@example.com with any questions.