Hello CDM parents!
The Yearbook Staff needs your help to get as many candid pictures of the kids at CDM so that we can include as many smiling faces as possible. It is very important that ALL of the kids are represented in our yearbook. We are looking for small group shots with as many different grouping of kids as possible. If you have taken pictures any time this year, if they are clear and of good quality, and do NOT include any hand gestures (including peace signs), please upload them to our Dropbox account so we can try and use as many as we can.
We are in need of any and all pictures, but specifically pictures of classrooms/grades doing activities and/or parties. If you have any pictures from class field trips, Valentine’s Day, class plays, etc,… please follow the upload instructions below and place your pictures inside the appropriate folders (such as “2nd Grade”).
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to www.dropbox.com and click on “Sign In”
2. Log-in: email@example.com – Password: cdmdragons
3. You will see a list of folders. Please click on the one that corresponds with the pictures you would like to add.
4. Once in the folder, you will see some icons just to the left of the search bar. Click on the “Upload” icon (looks like a piece of paper with a blue arrow).
5. Follow the prompts to choose the photos you want to upload and they will go directly into the folder. Easy Peasy!
ALL PHOTOS MUST BE UPLOADED TO THE DROPBOX ACCOUNT NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MARCH 13th TO BE CONSIDERED FOR USE IN THE YEARBOOK.
If you have any questions regarding the Dropbox account, please contact Erica Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org